Thread: Wrong phone number

Default Wrong phone number

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot but this ad below from Craigslist has the incorrect phone number. The number in the ad is a good friend of mine and has no Grizz for sale. If you know who this is would you mind letting them know they have a typo??

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/1400124684.html

They did not include an email on the ad or I would have contacted them that way.

Thanks.
    EricL

You can contact the guy with the listing through Craigslist. Maybe you or your buddy already tried this but at the bottom of the page it says....

No contact info? if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or
    other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email.
    Nice looking grizz at a reasonable price. I wonder how many axles he has broken and how many times he has swamped it?

Quote Originally Posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
    You can contact the guy with the listing through Craigslist. Maybe you or your buddy already tried this but at the bottom of the page it says....

Nice looking grizz at a reasonable price. I wonder how many axles he has broken and how many times he has swamped it?
    Hey thanks WG, did that already. Its just a little slower than my friend would like. They're getting about 15 phone calls an hour right now!!! It does sound like a pretty good deal but you are prolly right on the history of the machine!! Thanks again!!
    EricL

Just flag it as miscategorized, they should pull the ad back until the poster fixes it.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

If this still hasn't been fixed...

When I bring up the ad there is a link at the bottom that says, "if the poster didn't include a phone number, email, or other contact info, craigslist can notify them via email." If you click the button, Craigslist should email them.

I didn't do it, on the off-chance that this has already been resolved.
    "If snowmachiners would adopt the habits of riding one at a time and not parking at the base of avalanche prone slopes, the number of fatalities would likely be whittled by at least a third, if not by half." ~ Jill Fredston, in the book Snowstruck, In The Grip Of Avalanches.

I have an 07 Grizzly 700, and it looks alittle different. My muffler exits on the left side. This may be a true add looks to be modded out, but be cautious.

Cool I just flagged it

If it's legit they will just fix and repost it but it looks shakey anyway.
    19' Lowe Roughneck
    90/65 Honda 4 stroke
    Outboard Jet

Hey guys, thanks. I did flag it several times and contacted Craigslist by clicking that box. Nothing has happened yet. Still waiting...Thanks.
    EricL