Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 1 Argo and a 3-day weekend - ideas for fish?

  1. #1
    Member AKMooseMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    73

    Question 1 Argo and a 3-day weekend - ideas for fish?

    It's either a 3-day hunting adventure for rabbits/grouse or perhaps a little fishing instead...

    I have a three day weekend this weekend and would like to get in a trip with the Argo and find some fish at the end of the trail. I'm in the Anchorage area and consider any area pretty much from Fairbanks to Homer.

    No tracks on the Argo (sadly), but if anyone has any trail ideas that end end in fish...please share as you see fit.

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Got to love those Argo TV ads -- where driver and machine are out having a rip-roaring time frolicking through the countryside--just tearing through the streams. What a great example of responsible ATV use.

  3. #3
    Member AKMooseMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobber View Post
    Got to love those Argo TV ads -- where driver and machine are out having a rip-roaring time frolicking through the countryside--just tearing through the streams. What a great example of responsible ATV use.
    Same can be said for every ATV brand/make/model. I agree it's not the approach I would use, but it's by no means limited to Argos.

  4. #4

    Default

    PM sent to ya.

  5. #5

    Thumbs up

    Take the Larson Creek Trail from the end of the ComSat Road about a mile before you get into Talkeetna. Grouse along the way, chance of a Brown Bear and fishing for dollies/rainbows at the confluence of Larson Creek and the Talkeetna. Your Argo is the prime vehicle for this area.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member AKMooseMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    73

    Default Thanks!

    Thanks for the ideas!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •