Greetings everyone
I have been working on setting up a Rod Building club. I have been building rods for around 10 years and trully enjoy it. I used to frequent Custom Rod & Tackle in Spenard. I spent many a wekends in there working on rods, and helping others. They shut down several years ago so I started building at home. I had the opportunity to attend a North East Rodbuilders (NERB) gathering this spring. I was stoked on rodbuilding again. That drove me to try and start a rodbuilding club here. This will be open to anyone regardless of experience level. I am no expert on rodbuilding by any means but I do enjoy it and I am more than willing to share what I know. That being said I have set up the first gathering for the Alaska Rodbuilders.

The first meeting of the Alaska Rodbuilders has been set. I have a facility reserved for October 10th starting at 10:00 am through 4:00 pm. This is the inaugural meeting so I will be asking a lot of questions of everyone there. This group will be what we make it so show up and voice your opinions. We will try to address all intrests in rodbuilding. If you have never built a rod this is your chance. If you have built a bunch of rods this is your chance to show your talents and help new rodbuilders learn

Peters Creek American Legion
Saturday October 10th 10:00am-4:00pm

If you need directions just ask

I would like to get a Headcount by the 7th of October. That should give me time to get some food lined up. Just let me know if you can make it or not.

My EMail is