Thread: Kotz Report

Default Kotz Report

Here ya all go Thanks to those for the input up front.

Ram Air and Northern Air Trophy: 2 finer pilots You will never meet, details a little ruff but they did what they said they would. End of the season I can understand not having time to chat!

Bibbers bead and breakfast: clean and quite! Andy and Jean from Maine and I thought I had an accent. I would not stay at the Hotel, unless you are into noise and all night party.

North west outfitters out of business- Bummer Walt supplied excellent camp!

Bay View Restaurant: A good rest. in Anc is tough to find this was the 1 of those rare jewels. 3 different ethnic food groups and all were awesome! They 2 had lodging and all seemed happy that we spoke 2.

Ok as for the hunt, dropped into a slice of heaven-this place 2 will haunt my sole for as long as I live, sothern slope Brooks on the Noatak. Thosands of Bou, cool weather-no COLD weather, NO BUGS! 3 of us took 6 bou all close to book 1 maybe in?? Moose,Ox, Fox no bears.

Longest pack was a mile, shortest was 10 feet. Will learn 1 year I hope to stay in camp!

Thanks again for those whom supplied info. I'll be BACK!

Default More deets...and pics

When you're not so busy, we need more details about your hunt! How long did you guys go? Any pictures?

Too bad about NWAK, I was wondering where Walt went, he use to post weekly OTZ reports.

Eagle River, AK

Quote Originally Posted by tccak71 View Post
    Too bad about NWAK, I was wondering where Walt went, he use to post weekly OTZ reports.

He didn't exactly go out of business - he moved to Glennallen, so he closed up shop in Kotzebue.