Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Report tickets.

Default Harvest Report tickets.

Don,t forget to turn them in. Even if did not hunt. What are the rest you do with are new Black bear Tickets? Say,s 30 days if shoot something or 15 Days after the close of season. However some area,s is no closed season! There good til next June so i guess you keep until than for spring bear too. and just trade up when the 2010-11 comes out?

Thats what I'm doing. I'll fill out the 09-10 black bear harvest tickets at the end of June when I have all filled

Default Online Harvest Reporting

https://secure.wildlife.alaska.gov/w...TOKEN=79190362

You can file many harvest reports online at above link.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska_Lanche View Post
    I'll fill out the 09-10 black bear harvest tickets at the end of June when I have all filled
    Ha! Yeah, me too.

My buddy wants me to go in with my horse on a registration hunt thats after the 15 days close of season do I send my harvest stub in prior or do I need it for the registration hunt?
    WOW Brian 5000 posts, anyone got more?
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by ironartist View Post
    My buddy wants me to go in with my horse on a registration hunt thats after the 15 days close of season do I send my harvest stub in prior or do I need it for the registration hunt?
    WOW Brian 5000 posts, anyone got more?
    You'll get a different permit for the registration hunt which you will use instead of your harvest ticket. Report the harvest ticket, then get the new registration permit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post

Exclamation for this, i don't trust the online process.

having heard too many stories of guys getting blackballed for drawing permits because their harvest report was "never received", i always turn mine in personally and our bio scans it into his file before it is sent on.
    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Quote Originally Posted by homerdave View Post
    having heard too many stories of guys getting blackballed for drawing permits because their harvest report was "never received", i always turn mine in personally and our bio scans it into his file before it is sent on.
    I just did mine online yesterday. You get a email proving that you filed with a confirmation number.

The only problem I see is you need to know if your on the FTR list before you can prove you really filed.

Anyone know if the FTR list is public info???

Default Also did mine online with confirmation

You have to give them your email addy to get confirmation, so be sure if you do it online to fill out that box:
    PLEASE KEEP THIS EMAIL FOR YOUR RECORDS
    This email is a receipt confirming that MARK RICHARDS has filed a hunt report on-line.
    Thank you for using our on-line reporting system.
    Your confirmation code is: **********

Unhappy

Well Mark I tried to save paper and it said there's already been a report submitted with my ticket number, guess I did something wrong and it won't let me redue it, guess I'm headed to the mail box.
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Bummer John, not sure how that can happen that it has you already as filed when you didn't. I do think the online reporting saves F&G some money, so in that respect it's a good thing.

you can still hunt moose in unit 25b and 25d

Quote Originally Posted by homerdave View Post
    having heard too many stories of guys getting blackballed for drawing permits because their harvest report was "never received".

Do you think this is true...........???? If so how does one find out.....????

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Do you think this is true...........???? If so how does one find out.....????
    It is absolutely true. If you are on the state (FTR) Failure to Report list, you are not eligible for any drawing/tier/registration permits for the year.

I know people who have made the list and been punished.

I would still like to know if you can go somewhere to find out if your on the list, in case of a mistake or something on ADFG's part. Then you could pull out your confirmation and get it fixed before the drawing has taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by northriver21 View Post

I would still like to know if you can go somewhere to find out if your on the list, in case of a mistake or something on ADFG's part. Then you could pull out your confirmation and get it fixed before the drawing has taken place.
    Just did a little search on the ADF&G site and came up with this.

http://www.boards.adfg.state.ak.us/a...-25/janrc2.pdf

Looks like they send you a notice if you made the list. I've never recieved one so I guess I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by northriver21 View Post
    Just did a little search on the ADF&G site and came up with this.

www.boards.adfg.state.ak.us/archive/bog/_dl.php?file=2008-1-25/janrc2.pdf

Looks like they send you a notice if you made the list. I've never recieved one so I guess I'm good.

I have never recieved a notice: And I have not been drawn once in 29 years. Which amounts to about $2,000.00

Quote Originally Posted by SusitnaAk View Post
    Don,t forget to turn them in. Even if did not hunt. What are the rest you do with are new Black bear Tickets? Say,s 30 days if shoot something or 15 Days after the close of season. However some area,s is no closed season! There good til next June so i guess you keep until than for spring bear too. and just trade up when the 2010-11 comes out?
    I'm turning mine in immediately. I have to be back in the reality of Aleutian Hell tommorow and we don't have black bears out there.
    Now what ?

In order to avoid the "BLACK-LIST" I think I'll just not bother getting tags next year.......

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    I'm turning mine in immediately. I have to be back in the reality of Aleutian Hell tommorow and we don't have black bears out there.

Originally Posted by SusitnaAk

tags are due by the END of the calendar year. not the managment year.

janury 2010 new tags will be required.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast