Thread: Anyone want to use of a 16' boat in the summer?

Default Anyone want to use of a 16' boat in the summer?

I will be working on the slope this summer so I will only use my 16' harbercarft every other 2 weeks. Would consider letting someone with a family use it to enjoy the summer fishing, trade or money or what ever possible.

What type of boat? Flatbottom, semi-v, deep-v, etc? Do you use it primarily in salt, or fresh water? I might be interested...

-Brian

Default Deep v

Actually I just Baught it. It hasn't been used much at all. Only on lake when it had been used. It's a 99 harbercraft with a 99 mec force 30/40 horse. Looks to be a good boat for 2-4 people. Can't wait to nail some big bows and dollys on the kenai.

Shoot me a PM and let me know what you're thinking as far as an arrangement. Honestly, I'd probably be more interested in something saltwater based, but you've piqued my curiosity.

-Brian

Default 16 ft boat is better than a canoe

I would definately like to use your boat for a litle hunting and fishing this summer. I crossed trail lake in a canoe looking for black bears. About half ways across it got breezy and we almost capsized. Then on the way back later that day we had to row directly into the wind. I would prefer to never do that again and would really appreciate you lending me the boat. I am a responsible adult with a wife and new daughter. Email me with your price I really dont have anything for trade. I drive 02 Ram with full coverage so the boat is covered in any accident. Thanks
    Fuentesfootball@hotmail.com