Thread: Cali

Even if he does veto it....It'll be back!

There are no surprises about kalifornia and gun restrictions. The people there need to wake up or move out. It would seem an appropriate measure to require the same thumb print to obtain two by four lumber in the Chicago area, also. We've got indescriminate lumber salesmen out there putting lumber in the hands of gang bangers (who were good kids until they got that 2x4 in their hands), with no thumb print, no urine sample.....what is the world coming to??

Soon the rest of the pass the blame states will join in...then goes the nation...then.......well, then.........we find out what the guns are for.
    Is there nothing so sacred on this earth that you aren't willing to kill or die for?

As long as they don't come up here like the seventies an eighties. We got Los Anchorage we could have a Juneau Vista and Casa El Hommer

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Forget about passin your guns down to your grandbabies.

By the time they grow up, they won't be able to own them.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Default Say what?

Are you giving up, Smitty, Murphy? Maybe just some well justified despair, but sounds like you don't think we can win no matter what. Agreed, the "enemy" is pretty powerful including misled public opinion, but we do need to hold the line, no matter what. Otherwise, as you said, it will soon be gone. Pisses me off, guys. I am so angry these days, I will NOT whimper and whine, no %$#^@ing way, no matter what. Young and Murkowski are very tired, I hope, of all my E-mails and the vapid printed responses I get back. I'm probably on several lists after the couple of very pointed E-mails to the WH website, I hope so. Wonder what it will really take to get our country back. HMMM....

Remember folks have been trying to take our guns forever.Thats why our forefathers thought it a good idea to give us the 2nd

I think that all we can do is hope that the peoples republic of california will fall into the ocean with the next big earthquke.

Through legislation they have ruined and bankrupted their own state. They continue to try to ruin the american auto and gun industry with legislation. They really won't be happy until they force all other americans to live by their values. I am entirely disgusted with that state.

Seriously, I hope the entire state of california falls into the sea.

Quote Originally Posted by seant View Post
    I think that all we can do is hope that the peoples republic of california will fall into the ocean with the next big earthquke.

Through legislation they have ruined and bankrupted their own state. They continue to try to ruin the american auto and gun industry with legislation. They really won't be happy until they force all other americans to live by their values. I am entirely disgusted with that state.

Seriously, I hope the entire state of california falls into the sea.
    Not because of terrorist though. If that happened the lost would all become National Heros,must be by act of God so it can be vengenance and told ya so

Five will get you ten the average Kalifornian isn't for this at all(Arnold is a trader to the republican party but, then he's married to a Kennedy)? Cabella's should really consider themselves lucky most in Illinois shop there after put several of their stores in the Chicagoland area(worst gun laws in country), I think all they think about is your money?

if you talk to most of them they are tried of the bs and they just want to live in peace with the people ..and not have to deal with the high taxs of this state..

like buying a 99.cent soda that would be a 99.cent soda in any other state..but cal is 99 .cents plus crv recycle tax and state sales tax..so now you paying a 1.18.for a 99.cent soda here..i kd you not ..

i went and bought a soad on sale at the local stop and rob place and it was 1.18 plus the bag of chips i bought also ..

that way i go to the local super market and buy the 2.liters there to have in the hotel ..for it chearper in the long run to drink those then go to the store and buy a single 20.oz soda ..

I'm with Seant on this one. Anyone read the letter to the editor in the latest American Handgunner from the yo yo from Kalifornialand, absolutely crazy.

What does Arnold trade to the Republican party? Is it good stuff?

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    What does Arnold trade to the Republican party? Is it good stuff?
    I think he meant that Arnold was a "Traitor", to the Republican Party.

Mauserboy:
    Yer right of course.
    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Folks,
    I just came up from Cali. My only request up here, can we turn the clock back 30 years?

I went to two gun stores to try and ship my handguns up here. They BOTH gave me grief. The one guy was so bad, I called him an idiot and then told all the customers in his store what an idiot he was.

There are folks from the lower 48 that would like to come up and change things to their way of doing things.

I like the way y'all do things up here - only wish i'd been here 30 years ago.

BTW, I especially liked it when the guy at the border welcomed me to "Alaska" and not "The USA." I have nothing against the wonderful USA, but Alaska IS a different place! :-)

Wow, I'm really suprised that they only wanted id. and a thumb print. What, no DNA sample?

Default The problem....

California is not the problem... I love the state. In fact if you took all the Californians out of the state it would be one of my favorite places to visit. Till then Ill visit other places.

Remember California is not the problem... Californians are.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd_hntr View Post
    California is not the problem... I love the state. In fact if you took all the Californians out of the state it would be one of my favorite places to visit. Till then Ill visit other places.

Remember California is not the problem... Californians are.
    I agree completely, take away the Californians and their stupid laws and it could be a great place!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona