Thread: Any good deals at the Outdoor Rec Show?

Default Any good deals at the Outdoor Rec Show?

Just wondering what people are thinking about the show. I won't be able to make it until late tomorrow and was wondering if I should even bother.
    "Ebbtide" 27 X 9 GlacierCraft
    MMSI#

I was there today. If you're in the market for a new machine there are some good deals, especially on carry-overs.

6th Ave Outfitters has most of their winter gear at 1/2 off.

I thought the show was disappointing. The big four brands were on display, but hardly any aftermarket or OEM accessory bargains. We have a new sled due in any day and were in the mood to buy a bunch of accessories and gear. Got the wife a new helmet and some slidekicks scratchers and that was about it. Maybe everyone is waiting for the Oxygen and Octane show at the new convention center in a few weeks???

Quote Originally Posted by MORSNO View Post
    I thought the show was disappointing. The big four brands were on display, but hardly any aftermarket or OEM accessory bargains. We have a new sled due in any day and were in the mood to buy a bunch of accessories and gear. Got the wife a new helmet and some slidekicks scratchers and that was about it. Maybe everyone is waiting for the Oxygen and Octane show at the new convention center in a few weeks???

ding ding ding

Default got some deals

I got a few deals on KLIM fro both matrita and AKM&D. It was sort of disappointing, but I got some deals so it was ok for me!

I wound up going. Thought it was OK. I picked up a scabbard for the sled. Sure wish someone would make a 4-stroke mountain machine beside yamaha. Not that I have anything against yamaha, I would just like a little more selection.
    "Ebbtide" 27 X 9 GlacierCraft
    MMSI#

Disappointed. The Winter Rec show has turned into the dealers flea market. I swear I have seen the same sleds there every year. Call me picky but if you put a dirty sled on your floor and don't even try to clean it up, why would I buy a sled that looks used. It looks like they store them outside all summer and take them straight from storage to the show with out so much as a rag. I agree the organizers should try courting some aftermarket suppliers to come to the show.

Doo has a new 1200 4-stroke. Its only a 144 but its a start.