Thread: Sportsmans Warehouse

Default Sportsmans Warehouse

I would like to thank Sportsmans Warheouse for their undisputably excellent customer service! I recently had a problem with a scope (not purchased at SW) and they went above and beyond by helping me get rigged up without additional charges or having any obligation to do so in the first place . Needless to say I am now ready to hit the range. Thanks again guys!!

Glad you had the pleasure of good help with the gun counter. Last time I was in there at the gun counter the guy at the other end wouldn't get the lead out to come to the other end of the counter....and it wasn't busy. I took my money else where.

Seems to be really hit or miss. I had great luck with the guy in Archery (scott?). But not so much when shopping for fly reels. Also the guys working the binocular counter (at least that day) seemed like they knew their stuff. Still a fan of Cabela's but the last item I ordered that I really wanted for my Monday goat hunt did not come in their usual swift manner. Although I think that maybe a post office issue instead of a cabela's issue.

Steve

you had better luck than I w/ them. They stripped out the scope screw holes in the reviever on one of my rifles. They did pay for it to be fixed by stan jackson. I later took the rifle to Boondocks in Eagle River for a set of talleys and they installed them and bore sighted it in front of me not in a back room like most. The care they took was fantastic! Most of my dealings w/ SW have been very good and Tommy Johnson in the valley has been excellent to deal w/!

Glad to hear you had a good experience with them, I couldnt tell you how their customer service is seeing how I can never seem to get their attention long enough to help me out. I could probably stand there for a 1/2 an hour with a stack of $$$ in front of me and they still wouldnt help me.