Thread: Midway Customer Service

Default Midway Customer Service

Back in April I ordered a Lyman Carbide 4 die set in 38/357 which were on backorder. Due to current conditions I finally received them a week ago. Today I finally try to use them only to discover that the expander die included in the set is actually for a 38 auto/9mm. I suppose this could be a relatively easy mistake to make when packaging things at the factory but it certainly wasn't Midway's fault. I called Midway since that is where I bought them and spoke with Brett in customer service. After explaining what I had and asking if I should contact Lyman since it was most likely their mix up he said he would take care of my die for me. Midway doesn't sell just the 38/357 expander so instead he is shipping me a Lyman Multi Expander die set that includes eight interchangeable expander buttons one of which is 38/357. All of this at no charge to me. Furthermore, what impressed me was that Brett understood the difference between loading a 38 auto and a 38 special and knew immediately that they are just different animals. He also knew that the multi expander set is the same die but with all of the interchangeable buttons. Needless to say it was very good to talk with someone who knew exactly what my problem was and how to fix it. Now, as if I didn't spend enough money with Midway as it is I'll say they have gone a very long way to earn my future business.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by DanAKAL View Post
    Now, as if I didn't spend enough money with Midway as it is I'll say they have gone a very long way to earn my future business.

Dan
    I have also had excellent experiences with MidwayUSA. Glad to hear others have nice things to say as well.

My biggest complaint with Midway has been that they wouldn't ship in Priority Mail flat rate boxes to save me on shipping. I understand they have now changed that.
    I've always got great service there.
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Thumbs up

Never had a problem with them and they went out of their way for me once when realy needed.

Yup, Midway USA is a top notch outfit to work with!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

What a relief!

I haven't ordered from them in awhile, and I was afraid you were going to tell us about a bad experience. Customer service has always been their strong point. And I'm really glad to hear that they're still at it.

Good to hear of other folks positve experiences with Midway. I have also had nothing but good customer relations with them...and I've used them alot over the years.

Doc

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

I wanted to return some Burris Scope Rings once when they were made like crap and not as advertised, and they gave me my money back and said, "don't bother to send the rings back".

Midway is in Missouri. Ya know that don'cha?

A friend of mine lives pretty close, and he said sometimes he can order one day and get the order next morning.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Midway will ship flat rate priority but you have to phone your order for this service, it"s not available on the net.

Default Earned

Midway has earned my respect and trust over the years and many, many transactions. I agree, they are an example for others to follow.

Ed