Thread: Rodbuilding Club

Default Rodbuilding Club

I have talked about this for a while but I am finally doing it. I am starting a Rodbuilding Club. Our first meeting will be October 10th at the Peters Creek American Legion. We will be meeting on the restraunt side @ 10:00am. If you need directions, or have any questions email me at 907robuilder@gmail.com or you can IM me on here.

This is open to any experience level.

For those of you that have already emailed me I will send out a more detailed email this weekend. I have been trying to get something out for a while now. Unfortunately I have to work a full time job to support my rod building.

October 10th Peters Creek American Legion 10:00am.

Bumping this to the top. If anyone is interested in attending they can Email me at 907rodbuilder@gmail.com

Default Fair Warning

I tried to google directions to Peters Creek American Legion to pass on to attendees. If you follow googles directions it looks like you will end up somewhere around Chugiak HS. Here the directions from Wasilla and Anchorage.

Directions
    I have been asked to provide directions. I will do that but please let me know if you will be there. I want to make sure there is enough Grub.

From Wasilla take the second Peters creek exit.
    At the end of the off ramp take a right to a 4 way stop sign.
    Take a right at the 4 way stop sign onto “The Old Glenn”.
    The legion is about ¼ mile down the road on the left hand side.

From Anchorage take the first Peters Creek exit.
    At the end of the off ramp take a left traveling underneath the Glenn to a 4way stop
    Take a right at the 4 way stop sign onto “The Old Glenn”.
    The legion is about ¼ mile down the road on the left hand side.

Everyone interested in rodbuilding is welcome to attend. If you are going to make it I just ask that you let me know so I have sufficient food

Thanks
    Kirk