Thread: Delta Bison On-Line Orientation

Default Delta Bison On-Line Orientation

My dad received a letter saying the on-line orientation was not working and that he would have to attend the class in Delta. I called today since the few days they were offering the class didn't align with our hunting schedule, and they said the on-line deal is up and running now.

So for those of you who got the letter, but did not get an update from Fish and Game (like us)... here is the link to the on-line orientation. Make sure to print out the certificate of completion at the end after you pass the test and keep it with you while hunting.

http://www.hunt.alaska.gov/index.cfm...eltabison.main

Good luck out there, but leave the big ol' bull for my old man.

Thanks for the update. I did not hear the online was up and running. When will you be hunting?

We are going to head down early morning on the 15th. His start date is the 7th, but we won't be in town. We'll only be down for a couple of days, so hopefully we can connect or we'll have to make a winter hunt out of it.

How about you?

Default Good info

Thanks for the update. Department communication with hunters has not been great.

I'll be there on the 30th to hunt the opening week. Should be a good trip. good luck to you!!!