Thread: Has anyone hunted here?

Default Has anyone hunted here?

Has any one hunted in the area in Turnagain arm when you turn up into the pass between there and Hope I guess it would be the south side (Inlet side past pacer river bridge) I have noticed a lot of grass over there in recent years on my way to the penninsula. If you have what is it like? Has anyone flown it that has any useful observations any information would be appreciated.

Not sure where you are talking about, if you are talking about the placer river area yes and it can be good but it is normally pretty slow.

Yes sort of. if you cross over the placer it is 4 miles plus or minus until you will turn up into the pass. Now if you instead went right! Into the bay . from there towards Hope on the southwest side along the mountains How wide is that grass flat mud to mountain? Is their any birds there? You can see the grass on the other side of the bay from just past girdwood all the way to twentymile. I know there is waterfowl there but is there enough to make it worthwhile to try a hunt? Is that band of tidal grass only a couple of hundred yards wide? These are some of the things I am curious about and the location of my curiosity

Ingram Creek to Seattle Creek...........??????????????????

ohh ok I now know where you are talking about, I've never hunted over there or investigated it either, but have always' been interested as well. If you do check it out let me know, and you don't have to worry about me hunting it because I'm living out of the state now.

"Ingram Creek to Seattle Creek...........?????????????????? "

Thank you AGL4now no map or google earth on the company computer and never been real good with names

map 1a.jpg

Here's the location...