Thread: Leica 10x42 Geovid for $1799.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1449.99

Forum Sponsor

Default Leica 10x42 Geovid for $1799.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1449.99

Leica 10x42 Geovid for $1799.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1449.99

Our shipment of these Non-HD Leica 10x42 Geovid's finally shipped from Germany yesterday. We have been assured that they will arrive to us before the end of the month. We are accepting orders now for them. The $350.00 rebate offer runs thru the end of the month and you have until the end of October to mail in to get this $350.00 rebate from Leica. All orders must be invoiced in September, which is why we are accepting orders now. You will not be charged until we receive these and ship it out to you. This is your chance to get one of these great optics for only $1449.99 after rebate.

Please feel free to call and speak with me or Neil about this or to place an order.
    This will be back on our web site as soon as our web builder returns from his hunting trip next week. Until then the only way to order it is to call your order in to us.

Thanks for the continued support.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Thanks and have a great day,
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Forum Sponsor

Default Edit of Original Post

Edit of Original Post

We have worked out special pricing for the forum members.
    Leica 10x42 Geovid for $1799.99 Less $350.00 Rebate = $1449.99
    Our shipment of these Non-HD Leica 10x42 Geovid's finally shipped from Germany yesterday. We have been assured that they will arrive to us before the end of the month. We are accepting orders now for them. The $350.00 rebate offer runs thru the end of the month and you have until the end of October to mail in to get this $350.00 rebate from Leica. All orders must be invoiced in September, which is why we are accepting orders now. You will not be charged until we receive these and ship it out to you. We are offering these great optics for only $1449.99 after rebate. However, there is extra special pricing for forum members. Please be sure to mention this forum when you call to place your order to get this special pricing. You cannot find it anywhere for less than the forum member price.
    Please feel free to call and speak with me or Neil about this or to place an order.
    Thanks for the continued support.
    * Those of you who have placed orders with us last week will be invoiced at this new lower price, have no worries.
    If there is anything I can answer for you or assist you with please let me know.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com

Forum Sponsor

We started shipping these out today. We appreciate your patients and understanding during the delay in these arriving in from Germany.
    As always, we appreciate your support.
    Doug
    Camera Land
    1-866-9-optics
    1-516-217-1000
    gr8fuldoug@aol.com