Thread: WTB coal/wood stove

Default WTB coal/wood stove

where can I buy a coal/wood stove that has a large enough box for 16" logs,what Ive found in the valley is the box is small and I'd have to cut my fire wood in half

Call Frontier Heating concepts. His number is 907-746-8031, we are looking into the dual fuel/wood one and they also had one that burned larger logs.

Give him a call.
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Default Coal

I don't think coal or charcoal is supposed to be burned indoors. It has a veracious appetite for oxygen; in cabins that are well sealed it can be hazardous. Check with your local stove and furnace company before you burn these fuels indoors.
    " Americans will never need the 2nd Amendment, until the government tries to take it away."

On the road of life..... Pot holes keep things interesting !

Also check with AK Cozy Coal, Rick Dilley can get you set up as well, I just don't know what size his stoves come in.

http://www.cozycoal.com/

Brav, they actually make indoor coal burning stoves. I wouldnt want one in my home do the the smell and mess they make.
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Brav01 Im looking for a stove that burns wood or coal,what are you talking about,people have been burning coal in indoor stoves for hundreds of years