Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Going Hunting - Want meat?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    24

    Default Going Hunting - Want meat?

    I'm going hunting tomorrow, somewhere between 30min of Wasilla.

    I have a small vehicle and only the need for some meat, not a whole moose.

    IF I happen to be so lucky to take a Moose, I will need someone to help share. Here's the deal. I'm not experienced at ALL with butchering a moose, and friends I've been going out with that are experienced are unavailable. So . . .

    If I get lucky, You can meet me out there and help me butcher and remove the meat, you get half.

    If you are game, send me your number to call you.
    -KookaRocha
    A gun in the hand is better than two in the gun store!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Willow/Moose Creek
    Posts
    473

    Default

    PM sent. Willing to get bloody and bring sharp stuff Thanks for the offer too

  3. #3
    Forum Admin Brian M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Eagle River, AK
    Posts
    13,393

    Default

    PM sent as well. I'd be there in a heartbeat. OK...within an hour, since I live in Eagle River.

  4. #4

    Default

    if you find yourself up this way (fairbanks), I'd be willing to help. I dont mind a few hour drive...

  5. #5

    Thumbs up

    If you find yourself in a real tight, you could contact AHTNA Corp. They will gladly share your bounty. Course you shouldn't expect help with the butchering or work or cost or getting dirty that all this involves. They wrote the book on sharing and how is to be done, so you will not find anyone more knowledgable or willing.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  6. #6
    Member Hunt&FishAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Valley trash
    Posts
    2,316

    Default

    i live in wasilla, know about butchering moose, and i have a buddy who runs a game processing shop

  7. #7

    Talking

    Go shoot the Trophy Moose posted in the other thread. It is in your backyard, almost. Then see how many offers you have had, actually take you up on it. I'll wager none will help you get him out.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  8. #8
    Member Montana Native's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palmer
    Posts
    177

    Default Diddo...

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Go shoot the Trophy Moose posted in the other thread. It is in your backyard, almost. Then see how many offers you have had, actually take you up on it. I'll wager none will help you get him out.
    Unless their 1/2 includes a rack!
    Respect what you do not own but are privleged to enjoy, Mother Earth thanks you...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •