Thread: Bunny Boots

Red face Bunny Boots

How are bunny boots sized? If I wear a size 10 1/2 boot, what size of bunny boot should I look for?

10-11 should work fine. I have a size 12-13 in shoes and boots. my bunnies are size 12 and they fit fine with one pair of wool socks and a little room for air circulation.

they are sized a little large. I have a size 11 bunny boot and normally wear 11 1/2 in normal shoes. don't want them too tight either.

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

Arrow Bunny Boots

you don't need thick woolen socks for bunny boots.. just normal every day socks work just fine.

In 25 years living in the Arctic and out on the ocean ice. my feet have never been cold, not even once!

Default Lesson learned

First time I wore bunny boots for any extended time I failed to change my socks often enough and got a distressing case of pricly heat rash on the bottom of my feet. When I use them now I change socks EVERY day. Love the boots because my feet are NEVER cold, even when I get them wet.

Arrow Funny Bunnies ? !

sounds to me like you were wearing them in above zero climate maybe? I don't know. I have worn them without socks, with socks, every type of sock but always in sub zero weather. Back east in Boston I never did have problems with them and it was above zero.. I almost lost my feet to trench foot wearing sorels. I have never had one problem with Bunny boots.. but everyone is different eh ?

Default Bunny Boots

Can't beat bunny boots. I think they usually fit pretty true, so a 10.5 or 11 should work for your size 10.5. Never had a single problem with feet even with extended use in the arctic. Wouldn't even consider going out in a shoe-pak type boot.

Default I have had my feet break out in a rash like that..

.. but it was because of extend use in above zero climate.

I went to Prudhoe bay to work in 1996 and I forgot my "bunnies". No problem I will buy a pair at one of the stores up there. ha ha ha.. they had two pair left.. ha ha ha.. I take 9 1/2 - 10 I had my choice of a size 14 or a size 15.. I went with the #14! I sure had to learn how to walk different. but hey.. I got through a nice hitch up ther with those.. My kids love them.. they use them but their same size as me.. "stupid" ! ha ha LOL !! hey whatever works! as LONG AS IT WORKS ! there is nothing worse than having cold frozen numb feet. and or hands! (fingers).

this is why .. the eskimo's say, your nose runs so much when it is very cold.. !