Thread: Size 12 Right, 11 left wading boot

Default Size 12 Right, 11 left wading boot

I hate to admit but I don't have matching feet. To get the right fit I had to buy two pair of boots. I now have a brand new size 12 right and size 11 left Cabelas Guide boots. If these would fit you, let me know and i will make you a good deal. I got them on sale and with shipping it was about $68.00 a pair.

Default where's the jokes

I can't beleive that with all the wisecrackers on this forum there hasn't been some response to this thread. Guess Fishapooloza is taking up everyones time.

Probably to busy fishing. I wish it was joke but it is not.

akflyfisher I can't help you much with the boots you are trying to sell. However, as someone else who has odd feet, mine are wider than a EEEE, I have to buy custom made boots for just about everything. Nicks Custom Boots in Spokane, WA has all of my measurements and make boots that fit perfect. They are quite spendy but worth every penny. At least they are worth it to the guys I work with for I'm not very pleasant to interact with when my feet hurt. Nicks primary business is boots for wild land firefighters and smoke jumpers but they can handle just about anything. When you need new boots again it might be worth checking them out. I bet their custom made boots are less expensive than having to buy two pair of another brands high end boots.

http://www.nicksboots.com/

Dan

Thanks for the info.
    I am donating the boots to the Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing for wounded vets.
    Tight lines,
    AKFly