Thread: Wifes moosy pics courtesy of Daniel In AK

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Wifes moosy pics courtesy of Daniel In AK

AND HERE THEY ARE.....

Keeping in mind Daniel lives 10 min away these two guys worked fast for first timers

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default page 2

"If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Very cool Vnce, shouldn't this be titled grocery shopping in Alaska???

Nice and fat you will eat well this winter

I wanna see the picture of your butt dialing my phone at 10:45 as the Sh** was going down

Quote Originally Posted by wldboar View Post
    I wanna see the picture of your butt dialing my phone at 10:45 as the Sh** was going down

I am pretty sure thats you chapping my ass right there

meet on face book here

Beer out of nose. Why yes, I think that looks about right.

Beer out of nose. Why yes, I think that looks about right.
    actually at 1045 we were home in the yard. having a beer i was soaking wet.. the water line was 3 foot behind us. i was talking to the two young men in the pics... one tried to use his 2" schrade to skin the moose and was wanting to get a good knife for his first moose... I had only met him once before( the one with waders) but i know his mom and dad... they are a GREAT ol couple the retired here from Georgia.. and are the property managers for a bunch of places i built few years back....

meet on face book here

Default nice to have friends

lend a helping hand.

Congrats to wifey on good shootin!!

BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

here is a plug for EAGLE RIVER KNIFE CO!!!

i used the ULU and the orange knife in that crazy guys hand is one that slides from skinner to ULU>..

Neither needed sharpening during this process. and are still sharp.easy to handle. and comfortable to use.

i also have the laminated handled boning knife now, 7 years old.. use it EVERY time.

i see them in some sporting good stores... but mostly at the outdoor shows.. you can't go wrong with their stuff i love it..

meet on face book here

Yeah, I heard all about it. Along with wrap it, hang it, keep it cool etc. I tried whistleing in the phone, hitting numbers, etc. Ya just didn't wanna hear me. What else is new

Yeah, I heard all about it. Along with wrap it, hang it, keep it cool etc. I tried whistleing in the phone, hitting numbers, etc. Ya just didn't wanna hear me. What else is new

hafta get bookseller you number.. too... he needs a gal to whistle at his but from time to time ..... you know what ever it takes for us older guys to feel better!!

meet on face book here