Thread: iron sights install.

Default iron sights install.

Hello, i just bought a tika t3 and want to get some iron sights installed on it for backup, to breaking my scope as its my mtn gun. i was curious as to gunsmiths in anchorage that are recomended so i can figure out prices and see whats going to work with my scope. thanks vance
    NRA life Member JVJ

Default Irons

As long as the bbl on your T3 isnt too skinny at the muzzle we can put just about any type of sights you could want on it. If the bbl is really thin at the muzzle and this depends on caliber as well you may have to go with a banded front sight. As for my taste I think that a bbl band front would look great and also be a little more rugged ( alot of falls that would ruin a scope could also break of a screwed on front ramp). I just set up a rifle the other day with a banded front and one of the NECG rear peeps that mounts to a Weaver rear base so if your using that type of scope base that would be a good option to save you the cost of drilling and tapping 2 holes. If your not familiar with the NECG rear it is a fully adjustable rear peep sight that is QD so you sight it in and remove it and stow it in your pack until its needed, when you put it back on it returns to zero of course.

Swing on by, we have a multitude of options and can figure something out to fit your tastes and budget.

Default oops

Brain fart, I forgot about the integral bases on your rifle. If you plan on using those the NECG rear would be a nogo.