Thread: Wow What a weekend

Talking Wow What a weekend

I have to say, last weekend was beyond beautiful. I imagine a lot of you guys were out in it all the way. Share your experience. Mine was camping, berry picking, boating and shrimping in the sound. Came home with a gallon of berries and 100 lbs of tails. I guess some people count thier shrimp, but I think weight gives the best description. We caught a strange little guy. The picture is kinda fuzzy, sorry bout that. I've never seen on like it. Anyone else?

Great times, makes a long winter totally worth it.

We never really grow up, we only learn
    how to act in public

cool pictures, looks like you guys had fun. We were also in the sound, it sure was nice. I've caught a few of those shrimp before, they're really spiny/poky. I think we just throw them back. Not sure what they're called though.

Spiny Lebbeid Shrimp

not sure if this is right but it looks the same

Hey! leave some shrimp for the rest of us! Seriously though, good job on the shrimp. I wish we could pick up half as many as you. We only got a couple gallons on this trip. And our normal hot spot only gave up 5 shrimp after soaking three pots for 5 hours. We usually do a little better, but we've never gotten as many as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by northwestalska
    ... you canít tell stories about the adventures you wished you had done!