Thread: ATV Magazines

Default ATV Magazines

What is a good ATV magazine. Every once in awhile I'll by one at the store like ATV Rider of some other. They are usually about 90% racing and 10% 4x4 riding. I am looking for one that covers offroad 4x4 ATVing, not 2 wheel drive racing. I have no interest in those little tired scooters.

Mud Magazine is pretty cool. All the other atv rags I have read focus their attention on either lame shootouts or sport quads.

Default Mud Magazine

WaterGremlin

It looks like they are going out of business. I looked them up on the internet. Oh well, thanks for the suggestion. Do you still have the Zillas or did they go over the weekend?

Still sitting in the shed. Let me know when you want to stop by and take a peak.

Default Tires

The week is going to be a mess so probably this weekend......Sunday maybe. I have a company x-mas party on Friday night so Saturday may be a "day of rest." If Sunday would work let me know....the PM sometime....

Default All Terrain Vehicle magazine

I recommend All Terrain Vehicle as a magazine that focuses on more real-world applications, 4x4 riding ,etc, not so much racing stuff.

It's got to be the entire words All Terrain Vehicle--not ATV, ATV Rider, etc.

I might go hunting on Sunday if my buddy has the day off. If it is a no go for him I might go on Saturday. I will let you know.

Default Best Magazine

Atv Illustrated, This is a quality magazine with the best pictures and very good articles this is the best I have found. I also like Atv Magazine, but it is very thin compaired to the other, thanks