Thread: Bought new Sony Camera.

Default Bought new Sony Camera.

Well after a year of researching and figuring out what type of camera would best fit our needs we finally got one. We went with an advanced "point and shoot" type, the Sony Cyber-Shot H 20. It has 10.1 megapixles, 10x zoom and a lot of extra features that I'm still figuring out. It has gotten great reviews thus far and we are extremely happy with it. It's not too small or too big, it takes great pictures compared to what we had, and tons of cool features. Here are a few pictures we took on Labor Day.

Former A.F Staff Sergeant

Nice pics man. That is a sweet camera. Almost bought one similar to it myself. Very feature packed camera you got there and I am sure you will get some beautiful images with it.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Thanks. I will probably wish I bought a DSLR but I think for now this one will serve our purpose just fine. I like how simle it is to use. Now I have to get out more and take some pictures.
    Former A.F Staff Sergeant

its not what the camera is, its what you take the pics of, ive seen pleanty of crap pics from 5000$ cameras.. and pleanty of good pics from 20$ cameras.
    Semper Fi!

Living @ the Top of the World in Barrow Alaska

I agree 1000% with the post above this one !!

You did the right thing in purchasing that type of camera. Learn how to use it to its full potential - purchase a DSLR when you have the NEED for one.

Nice photographs - good eye - composition is perfect in each one !!

have fun and please continue to post away !! It is not the camera one uses; but how one uses the camera !! (that is the secret) !!!