Thread: Looking to buy land near Manley Hot Springs

Default Looking to buy land near Manley Hot Springs

hi there im looking to buy some land in manley hot springs and cant find anything on the web, anybody got advice or know someone selling?

Check out Robert Fox Realty in Fairbanks.

There's been a lot/cabin for sale in "downtown" Manley for at least 7 years. 95K if I recall correctly. There's also DNR over-the-counter lots available along the Elliot near Manley

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
    hi there im looking to buy some land in manley hot springs and cant find anything on the web, anybody got advice or know someone selling?
    I just came back from Manley. Ate at the roadhouse there. My best advice would be to call the roadhouse about 7pm or so and ask them if they know anyone with land for sale. Ask them to announce it at the bar. That place probably has 1/2 the people in town about that time of day. You should find out about any local knowledge that way.
    Wasilla Real Estate News
    www.valleymarket.com

Quote Originally Posted by Erik in AK View Post
    Check out Robert Fox Realty in Fairbanks.

There's been a lot/cabin for sale in "downtown" Manley for at least 7 years. 95K if I recall correctly. There's also DNR over-the-counter lots available along the Elliot near Manley
    All those lots the state had on the highway have been sold as far as I know. I got one of them, 20 acres. Someone would have to offer me about 50 or 60 grand to pry it from me though.