Thread: DCU ram hunt wrapped up

Default DCU ram hunt wrapped up

Just got things put away from our Delta hunt and leaving today for Koyukuk but got a couple pictures to my album. Was my bros first sheep and were fortunate to get on him early in the hunt. 3 days of fog and wind after we got him back to the strip. Was great hunting in the DCU again as knowing the country was key to getting in position. Got within bow range before we were busted by 2 sub legals @ 10 yards. Let him get out to @50 yards before I gave him the go ahead to harvest him.(270 win) Is always great to get together with family to hunt and this hunt was no exception. He will never know how tuff a sheep hunt can be but it was enuff for him to gain a little respect for his little brother. Found me a recent winter kill of another full curl while on the stalk. 1 week sheep hunt, legal ram, all the meat, full curl winter kill, gave me his brand new meindl boots, and off to the Koyukuk with my daughter for moose. Big guy in the sky is treatin us right.

Default Dandy

Looking over that great album of yours was a treat. Thats a nice way to show your families success over the years. Very cool.

I think you'll have a hard time getting a bigger moose than whats in your album. Tell you Bro congrats I hope he's got the BBQ running.

Congrats on your family outing.Of course someone is going to say because he gave you his boots you were guideing. Pray you have many more years of family get togethers.

Good looking family and nice collection of trophies. That moose looks to be around 72"-74" or so ?

Awesome As my kids grow older I hope to have a family album that looks like yours.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

OK, somebody help me out, where is the picture album.

Quote Originally Posted by 2PawsRiver View Post
    OK, somebody help me out, where is the picture album.
    Click on his name, view his public profile, and then look at his album link off to the right.