Thread: Transporting and shipping gun parts...

Question Transporting and shipping gun parts...

Can you transport or ship pistol parts, mags, rifle parts, etc. through Canada as long as it's not a serial #'ed receiver? What about AR and AK parts and mags? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by THE_HUNTERIAM View Post
    Can you transport or ship pistol parts, mags, rifle parts, etc. through Canada as long as it's not a serial #'ed receiver? What about AR and AK parts and mags? Thanks!
    Now thatís a good question and I have no real idea. I suspect any AR/AK parts would at the very least draw negative scrutiny even if it is legal and for that reason I would avoid doing it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

I would have to agree on that yes that is a good question and do not have a good answer of either. You may get by with a few parts but i remember them asking me about mags when i came throu there in 07. I had my ducks in a row with all my paper work so they did not even want to seach my stuff.
    However if they do search and find something its gone no second chances with those guys.
    I would suggest mailing some parts, i did on everthing that they would not except. Then carry your mail recepts showing you sent stuff in the mail.
    I showed them what i had from the post office and they ask me to do some papers work and sent me on my way without even looking.
    Good luck

Sweepint
    Wasilla, (when not overseas)
    '' Livn' The Dream ''
    26' Hewescraft Cuddy, twin 115 Yam