Thread: Where to get him wacked......

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default Where to get him wacked......

okay... so the ol boy needs a trimming...

the wife has been using McKinley animal hospital off college road...

the Weiner dog cost 179.00 to be fix.. and made a weinerlessdog..(sorry)

The griffon with his issues is NOT a breeder and need to be fixed also but at 259.00 there has to be a cheaper place... in Fairbanks/north pole area...

so who has the affordable snips?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Vince call the FNSB Animal control, 459-1451 and ask them who does low cost neuters in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    okay... so the ol boy needs a trimming...

the wife has been using McKinley animal hospital off college road...

the Weiner dog cost 179.00 to be fix.. and made a weinerlessdog..(sorry)

The griffon with his issues is NOT a breeder and need to be fixed also but at 259.00 there has to be a cheaper place... in Fairbanks/north pole area...

so who has the affordable snips?
    "In the interest of protecting my privacy I will no longer be accepting Private Messages generated from this site and if you email me, it better be good!"

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    Vince call the FNSB Animal control, 459-1451 and ask them who does low cost neuters in the area.
    I will have kim call... they will be all like..

hey vince come on in... na... don't bring the dog... we'll get ya all fixed up...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

I'll sell you a pair of scissors, cheap.

Default Snip

The Spay Neuter clinic does it for about $75.00. We had our lab done there. Not sure of the number, and the wife is in bed, but either the vet or dog pound will know.
    A local vet provides the service. It is pretty bare bones, to the point, no frills service. Takes the vet all of about 3 seconds to get the job done, then you sit with your dog while they wake up.
    As far as I am concerned all the vets are way over priced. Grrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak River Rat View Post
    The Spay Neuter clinic does it for about $75.00. We had our lab done there. Not sure of the number, and the wife is in bed, but either the vet or dog pound will know.
    A local vet provides the service. It is pretty bare bones, to the point, no frills service. Takes the vet all of about 3 seconds to get the job done, then you sit with your dog while they wake up.
    As far as I am concerned all the vets are way over priced. Grrr.

They have to try to pay off all those college bills. I worked on a hog for for about 6 years and have done 1000's of hogs. I am sure its just as easy. Just need some sleepy pills and you should be golden. I wouldn't recomend if they are older though.

From http://lovingcompanionsanimalrescue.org/ProjectSNIP.htm

S.N.I.P

(Spay and Neuter Interior's Pets)

A low cost spay and neuter clinic that serves the interior of Alaska. Our program is open to the public, we keep our fees as cheap as possible, with special consideration for families in need. Please call us, we can help. This program is designed to reach not only the section of the population that can't afford the standard fees, but also those less motivated to sterilize their animals on account of cost prohibitive fees or unavailability of rural services. The goal of this project is to help eliminate the thousands of unwanted, homeless dogs and cats that are disposed of in the interior of Alaska because of over population and uncontrolled breeding.

Call 322-1594, or if long distance (toll free), 1-888-ALT-SNIP (258-7647) to make an appointment. We will be having clinics on the 2nd Saturday of the month at the Ken Kunkel Community Center, Goldstream Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 3CBRS View Post
    From http://lovingcompanionsanimalrescue.org/ProjectSNIP.htm

S.N.I.P

(Spay and Neuter Interior's Pets)

A low cost spay and neuter clinic that serves the interior of Alaska. Our program is open to the public, we keep our fees as cheap as possible, with special consideration for families in need. Please call us, we can help. This program is designed to reach not only the section of the population that can't afford the standard fees, but also those less motivated to sterilize their animals on account of cost prohibitive fees or unavailability of rural services. The goal of this project is to help eliminate the thousands of unwanted, homeless dogs and cats that are disposed of in the interior of Alaska because of over population and uncontrolled breeding.

Call 322-1594, or if long distance (toll free), 1-888-ALT-SNIP (258-7647) to make an appointment. We will be having clinics on the 2nd Saturday of the month at the Ken Kunkel Community Center, Goldstream Rd.
    thanks CBRS!

meet on face book here

You're welcome! Awhile back a friend had their Lab/Pointer spayed there & it was $75, but I'd think neutering would be a bit cheaper.

There's also the ASPCA clinic in Anchorage if you're headed down that way - http://www.alaskaspca.org/SpayClinic.asp They charge $65 for neutering.

Karen