Thread: A few from this week

Default A few from this week

Well, I took a whole bunch of photos that will take time to process, but will have to wait until moose season has passed in two weeks or more But here are a few I just picked at random. I will be departing on my yearly moose adventure (and eating, camping, and smelling like a smoked steak)... tomorrow morning. See you later, non-hunting photographers.

Used my Canon 40D and two lenses. The EF 200mm f/2.8L for the duck, and the EF 400mm f/5.6L prime for the others.

The 3 sandhills silhouetted...quality!
    ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
    just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Hey Ray, great shots & well done! Though I'm not sure how you brought your self to shooting cranes ...they seem perty boring to me.

That's an inside joke folks!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Awesome imaging of some of our feathered friends!
    Well, speaking of 'crane' photos -- the all too well known 'Texass Crane'...

Thanks for sharing and keep 'em coming, Ray! Looking forward to moose shots next!
    Happy, safe hunting!
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by tull777 View Post
    Hey Ray, great shots & well done! Though I'm not sure how you brought your self to shooting cranes ...they seem perty boring to me.

That's an inside joke folks!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I had to go to the F&G office to get a bear tag, and decided to take a few on the way out. It was cloudy, but the lighting was not bad until the last photo. But cranes are quite boring most times

It has been cloudy and rainy for days now, and the trees are beginning to change colors. Should be pretty nice by the time you get here. Hopefully it will dry. The periods of dry weather between rain make for very nice lighting.
    ---------
    Thanks all of you for the nice comments, and will see you in about two weeks.