Thread: Pike Expedition

Default Pike Expedition

Just thought I would share a few pictures from my fishing trip yesterday. Enjoy, I did!

Only bummer of the day was some clown with an air boat wasn't watching at the landing. He managed to hit our boat, someone elses boat, and then gun the motor with us RIGHT behind him blowing half our stuff in the water. Not one "I'm sorry" during the whole scenario. Where do these people come from?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

Default They come...

Quote Originally Posted by MNViking View Post
    Only bummer of the day was some clown with an air boat wasn't watching at the landing. He managed to hit our boat, someone elses boat, and then gun the motor with us RIGHT behind him blowing half our stuff in the water. Not one "I'm sorry" during the whole scenario. Where do these people come from?
    ... from the land of Allaboutme where there is no word for sorry or excuse me. Most of them are between the age of 15 and 30. We have a whole country full of them.

Nice fish. Where did you get them? Not looking for an exact spot or anything, just a general idea.

Nice fish, and already better then any Pike I caught this year. Wait I havent fished for pike yet. Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by MNViking View Post
    Just thought I would share a few pictures from my fishing trip yesterday. Enjoy, I did!

Nice fish!

We were on Rabbit Slough today and had two young adults move in on us. Just walked up, pushed the one young man that was with us aside and started fishing. What ash holes, I could start to feel the cork coming loose and that always means someone is going to get hurt so we left and I never said a word. As another note, I can not believe the amount of trash laying along the rivers.. sad very sad. If I would have treated people and the land like that when I was a kid my father would have pounded my ash so badly I probably wouldn't have been able to walk for a month.

Default You shoulda...

Quote Originally Posted by dvarmit View Post
    Nice fish!

We were on Rabbit Slough today and had two young adults move in on us. Just walked up, pushed the one young man that was with us aside and started fishing. What ash holes, I could start to feel the cork coming loose and that always means someone is going to get hurt so we left and I never said a word...
    ... kicked 'em in their ashes and learned 'em a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    ... kicked 'em in their ashes and learned 'em a thing or two.
    Yer, right thur hoss...

Those are nice pike guys. Better than anything you will find here in the valley lakes.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by pike_palace View Post
    Those are nice pike guys. Better than anything you will find here in the valley lakes.
    maybe better than anything that you've found....
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Quote Originally Posted by pike_palace View Post

I was in the Mat-Su borough.
    Finally, Brad Childress is GONE!

The colors on that first picture are fantastic. I don't know why but that picure reminds me of one you would see in an old outdoor magazine from the 60's or something.
    Hike faster. I hear banjo music.