Thread: Stolen 870!

Default Stolen 870!

Someone broke into my place and stole my shotgun. Rem 3 1/2 870 all camo'ed up. Hit me up if you see it. easy to tell with the black mag cap!

Dude, that's a crappy deal. Make sure the first thing you do is report that serial number to EVERY and ANY gunshop/pawnshop. If that gun doesnt show up......STOEGER P-350 pump would be the best 260 dollars you ever spent on a 3 1/2" in. mag. shotgun with 5 chokes. When the darn thing locks up.....it sounds like a freaken vault. They have a rotating bolt/lockup that is Exactly like a Nova and very similiar to the Win. Speedpumps. Good luck man.

Cool Stolen 870

Report it to the police. I got my 9mm back after about 4 years.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Sorry to hear that....
    hope you get your stuff back.. Was it just the shot gun? if so you prolly know the person...

Get it reported fast.. good luck.

Vince
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Lots of stuff. My ol lady felt bad and let me get a great deal on a 11-87 from the bx off a price match! I don't think I know them, but I'm glad I have insurance. We just bought a house and this was a bad time. Security system and my shep has no choice. She will learn some attack work now. Don't F*&@ with a K-9 Handler! Just hope no one gets caught with the gun. Felony gun crimes are no joke. Probably some bum who lives in the park, by the house.