Thread: Stearns inflatable canoe

Default Stearns inflatable canoe

I am considering purchasing a Stearns inflatable canoe to carry in my jet boat to where I moose hunt, and also perhaps use as a pack boat in other places.
    It is listed at only 35lbs and appears rather durable. 11ft and 500lb capacity 2 removable seats.

Does anyone have any experience with these boats, any pros cons you wish to share?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 338WM View Post
    I am considering purchasing a Stearns inflatable canoe to carry in my jet boat to where I moose hunt, and also perhaps use as a pack boat in other places.
    It is listed at only 35lbs and appears rather durable. 11ft and 500lb capacity 2 removable seats.

Does anyone have any experience with these boats, any pros cons you wish to share?

Thank you.
    I purchased a sevyour inflatable canoe for the exact same reasons. It has been a great investment. I got an ac air pump that plugs right in to the boat for a quick fill. It maneuvers well on the rivers and floats real well. I am going to use it a lot next week on our moose hunt for those little places the boat wont get. It is very durable and compacts down to nothing. And it can be purchased for under 400 buck. You can also get a trolling motor mount and motor. I havent yet but may look at that down the road. Just more gear to bring.
    "One Last Cast"

I would look a Saturn Boats over Stearn http://www.saturnboats.com/