Thread: rest attachemtn to tripod?

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Default rest attachemtn to tripod?

I had ... HAD.. cant find and means H.A.D but no longer it appears. the V rest that went on top of the walking stick and tripods for my spotting scope...

has anyone seen or carry just that V part so that i can replace mine with out spending a fortune on a new set up?
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I had ... HAD.. cant find and means H.A.D but no longer it appears. the V rest that went on top of the walking stick and tripods for my spotting scope...

has anyone seen or carry just that V part so that i can replace mine with out spending a fortune on a new set up?
    Well it has been well over 7mos since I last set foot in S/W but I remember seeing that attachment there...

Default Links to try...

Sounds like you are looking for the Stoney point Polecat setup. You can buy the v section which will mount on any standard tripod for like $9 from optics planet. http://www.opticsplanet.net/stoney-p...oke-e-102.html

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Sounds like you are looking for the Stoney point Polecat setup. You can buy the v section which will mount on any standard tripod for like $9 from optics planet. http://www.opticsplanet.net/stoney-p...oke-e-102.html

thats rather close to it Jon... i was hoping for one local but i guess not...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here