Thread: Ferry Trail Info

Default Ferry Trail Info

I'm looking for information about the bridge that is used by ATVs in 20A (Ferry Trail). I have been told that it is about 100 yards long and your tires can't be any wider than 45". Can someone please confirm this information? Thanks

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by GWMoose View Post
    I'm looking for information about the bridge that is used by ATVs in 20A (Ferry Trail). I have been told that it is about 100 yards long and your tires can't be any wider than 45". Can someone please confirm this information? Thanks
    and thats squeaking.

there are new fences up this year also to keep folks off the track. as well security on site some days of late...

also take a look at the fire service pages for the fire that was in Ferry managment area this year that ran a good peice of california creek and toatlanika rivers over to the rex trail.. basically the North east 1/4 fo the FTMA got toasted.

Good luck. i am on the south side of rex dome near the burnt line if you find us stop for coffee...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here