Thread: Deshka Report Please

Default Deshka Report Please

How is fishing at the deshka? I have a brother-in-law here who wants to catch more fish. Went to the little sue today and IT SUCKS.

I fished from mouth to Beaver Hole and not a fish boated. This was on Thursday. My 2 cents is the run is over and you need to go past rock garden to do anything. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFSTER View Post
    I fished from mouth to Beaver Hole and not a fish boated. This was on Thursday. My 2 cents is the run is over and you need to go past rock garden to do anything. Just my 2 cents.
    Was up above the mouth of Willow today. Caught some chum and saw one or two silves. I have to agree the run is done.

We popped down to Burma and didn't see a single fish. A couple of guys we talked to limited but they were up river via boat.

Dad went to deshka this morning caught two and is back home allready.
    i fished little sue tuesday evening and caught 4 (i have a proxy) saw lots of fish, pinks chum old red kings and silvers both turning and chromers.
    do you guys fish or just go sight seeing? laughing...

Fished Deshka last Wed. A big run had gone up river a few days before and didn't "see" many. We did however limit out in about 2 hours (3 of us). Found a spot that still held fish and had a blast. I imagine it is really slowing down though unless another big group comes up.....