Thread: Sporthill Journey pants

Default Sporthill Journey pants

Anyone have any experience with these particular pair of pants? I've been searching high and low for a good deal on some 90% pants but am having no luck so I thought i'd search the Sporthill site and found these. I've got the older verion of their camo pants and like them. I'd like as much info as your willing to give. http://www.sporthill.com/product.php...=7790&gender=m

Red face Fancy Pants

I do, but almost embarressed to tell ya. several years me and a buddy found the pull up pants at Barney's and decided to buy them. at that time, they sold for about $110. we thought we were crazy for spending that on a pair of hunting pants...skiing pants as it were. that was 2000 or 01. i still have that first pair and they are great. They are excellent at bucking the wind and at least when I firast had mine, they shed some water off the legs when walking through blueberries and low bushes. they are stretchy and move very well with you when hiking in bad terrain sheep hunting. That's why Barney's sells them. They are well worth what they go for...though spendy. Few years back, I got a second pair, bit larger...my other pair has gotten strangely smaller...must be the good beer up here... the new pair has a button and zipper, that's what I would recommend. That or the hunting pants with camo and side pockets. they are way warmer than you would imagine too. Real neat pants. I am planning on going to Sportsmans Warehouse and getting a new pair of the camo ones this week.

Don't be embarrassed, I've got a pair of the older "spray painted camo" version of SportHill pants and love them. I'm just curious about these new one's, if they have a zipper, pockets, belt loops instead of a drawstring.

Default lemme know

lemme know what you find out? I have the older spray painted ones as well and love them. Are these new ones the same fabric as the older ones? Run similarly in size?
    Psalm 18:34
    He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

Are these a durable cold weather pant? Are they noisy when walking through the bush? Thanks

Paolo

I'm not familar with this pant. I didn't see it advertised as having the 3sp fabric. That's the same fabric that makes that Sporthill pants we sell at Barney's dry soooooo fast.

Brett

Default camo 3sp pant from SportHill

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Anyone have any experience with these particular pair of pants? I've been searching high and low for a good deal on some 90% pants but am having no luck so I thought i'd search the Sporthill site and found these. I've got the older verion of their camo pants and like them. I'd like as much info as your willing to give. http://www.sporthill.com/product.php...=7790&gender=m
    here's the link to the new new camo 3SP pant from SportHill. New printing technique makes in nice and quiet....same great 3SP fabric that everyone loves. http://www.sporthill.com/product.php...=1640&gender=u

Default Infustion II

the Infusion II look interesting as well...any one use them?

http://milemarkersports.com/product....=7930&gender=m
    Psalm 18:34
    He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.