Thread: 25C/20E Boundary questions (moose)

Default 25C/20E Boundary questions (moose)

I am planning on heading south down the Charley river from the Yukon. It appears as though the Charley River is entirely in unit 20E. However, I can't seem to figure out what is the southern hard boundary of unit 25C. According to the regs it looks like the hard boundary of unit 25 bears SW at the confluence of the Charley and the Yukon. Is this correct? If so, is this a river, or an arbitrary boundary? I can't seem to find anything that is a continuous river on my maps and whatnot. 25C is an "any bull" area for both resident and non-resident. Unit 20E is an "any bull" resident or a "50 inch plus..." for non-resident. This could certainly lead my non-resident hunting partner astray...Any information would be appreciated.

There's a new section in the regulations that is suppose to explain the boundaries for each unit but it doesn't appear to be working right now. Might want to contact or go to the F&G office on Raspberry and get it straight from the source.

Yeah, I was planning on that. The detail in the regs isn't sufficient in my opinion.