Thread: Impertech in Alaska

Default Impertech in Alaska

Anyone know where I can get a pair of Impertech pants in green here in Anchorage?

Quote Originally Posted by AkHunter45 View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a pair of Impertech pants in green here in Anchorage?
    Does boondocks not sell impertech anymore??

Mountain View Sporting goods on Old Seward has 'em.
    AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

I'll have to swing by Boondocks, haven't been there in a long while so I had no idea they sold Impertech. Thanks for the heads up guys.

I bought my latest pair at 3 bears in Wasilla last year....marked at the PVC helly price... Hard to argue with 75$ for tops and bottoms!!

Boondock, 6th ave outfitters, Barney's, Mt. View Sports, Army/Navy. There are probably others, but those are the places that I have seen them in the last few weeks or so. Last year 6th ave was having a BIG sale about this time on Impertech. I think they were about 50% off. I was in there last week and they were marked down about $10 or so. Lots of big sizes, but nothing in large or medium.

Any idea how much Boondocks is getting for them? I need a size medium or large pant.

Default Sale

Check out there web site
    http://www.hellyhansengear.com/s-2-impertech.aspx

Goods buys!!!!!!!!!
    if they have your size
    "The older I get, the better I was."

I just paid $40 for the H&H jacket at Sport's Authority in Wasilla. Color is black though.

They usually go for $60-75 apiece locally. I've seen them at the Warehouse & Army Navy. Boondocks had them earlier this summer too. As stated, Mt. View Sports as well.

Any idea if they make Impertech in XL Tall? (I haven't checked out traveler's link yet).

Tim

B&J commercial on C and northern lights has a good stock of the impertec. Good prices as well.

Barney's has 10% off right now. They also have the 3/4 length guide coats in green. Camo won't be available until November.

Brett

Default 3/4 length ?

The 3/4 length Impertech coats you reference, are they the same material as the older Impertech? I thought they quit making them.

They did. The just brought them back. I believe it's the same fabric as the Impertech 2.

Brett

best price I saw on them was at glensarmynavystore.com. They also have the camo.

Sportsman Warehouse
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather