Thread: Quartz creek?

Default Quartz creek?

Anyoe been to Quartz Creek lately? I'm home for a week and a half and was hoping to slay some rainbows or dollys

No real news, but when I drove by the hwy pullouts were full on sat and then again on sunday. Hit it on a weekday. Good luck.

Had some friends fish it the last two weekends and did great on the dollies. 6mm there behind the reds were producing
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Default 6mm Mollted trout beads (Natural Roe)

Actually got tired of catching fish on these buggers. Oh, and white strike indicator or float. Too many colors in the water system lately has left them spooked of color.

i heard it has slowed way down on Quartz in the last couple days.... the food is thinning out and many of those dollies have moved back to the lake and/or river to find more. i haven't experienced the slow down myself, but i've had friends fishing there just about every day for the past 2 weeks and that's what they said.
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

We were down there on sunday and it was insane. A little slow to start but there was a ton of people. Then the rain started and the people left. Once that happened it got hot. Also the higher on the river we went the worse the fishing, so we spun around and worked downstream. 6mm fertilized eggs were king for sure. We finally called it a day after our arms were DEAD from catching fish.