Thread: Friendly Ducks

Default Friendly Ducks

We had a few friendly ducks in our pond this year. I think that they got too used to having us around. We started with 7 of them and now there are only 3 left. They did a really good job of keeping our pond clean.

They decided to visit us and walk up to our front door this past week, so I took some pictures of them:

Lurker.

They decided to make themselves at home... in our home...
    Lurker.

I was gonna ask to see If I could throw a spread out there and a duck blind, but after seeing that they are now pet friendly and come and go at their leisure of the house, I dont think I could shoot your pets now. So now Ill have to break the news to Vince about my honey hole I was going to take him to is a no go ;)

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    I was gonna ask to see If I could throw a spread out there and a duck blind, but after seeing that they are now pet friendly and come and go at their leisure of the house, I dont think I could shoot your pets now. So now Ill have to break the news to Vince about my honey hole I was going to take him to is a no go ;)

oh no LOL i can see her go to town and they leave a raft out for floating in......

were there brother... just wait for my call!!!!

we just have to stand on the (well wait) its okay... that part of the drive is the neighbors anyway!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    oh no LOL i can see her go to town and they leave a raft out for floating in......

were there brother... just wait for my call!!!!

we just have to stand on the (well wait) its okay... that part of the drive is the neighbors anyway!!!!
    HA! He came and talked to us again about this just LAST NIGHT! He can have his driveway. I'll keep my raft. :D
    Besides... it will be good for the kids to practice on the ducks. They will be a good eatin' when the kids are ready.
    Lurker.