Thread: cameraland kudos

Default cameraland kudos

just want to thank doug @ cameraland for the outstanding service. i ordered a set of binocs & stated on the order form to have them delivered no signature required as i new that i wouldn't be home when the delivery guy came. doug informed me they couldn't deliver this way, so he said he could send them express through the postal service & that it would cost a bit more but he would eat the cost.....my bino's arrived as expected...i also ordered a bino harness that was a cheaper model, but when i opened the box they had substitued the more expensive one at no cost.....now this is customer service...thanks doug!!!
    i like to support the local guys but when it comes to optics you can't go wrong with cameraland!!!

Quote Originally Posted by excav8tr View Post
    just want to thank doug @ cameraland for the outstanding service. i ordered a set of binocs & stated on the order form to have them delivered no signature required as i new that i wouldn't be home when the delivery guy came. doug informed me they couldn't deliver this way, so he said he could send them express through the postal service & that it would cost a bit more but he would eat the cost.....my bino's arrived as expected...i also ordered a bino harness that was a cheaper model, but when i opened the box they had substitued the more expensive one at no cost.....now this is customer service...thanks doug!!!
    i like to support the local guys but when it comes to optics you can't go wrong with cameraland!!!
    And it's really refreshing to deal with an outfit from back east thats not all pushy and rushing you to make decisions on high end purchases.... I've gotten ramrodded a couple of times with other outfits from the east coast before I came across Dougs outfit. Got stuck with a couple semi-expensive cameras that didnt have the factory "US" warranty for example. You can be sure you're getting the true stuff from Doug, no "grey market" junk or anything of that nature. My last purchase from Doug was my sixth I think. Every time was a very professional and personally satisfying experience.

Quote Originally Posted by excav8tr View Post
    I have to say I mirror your feelings about cameraland and Doug. My new Pentax 10x43 SP's showed up last week, and I am just elated with them. My brother took one look through them and promptly got on the phone and ordered him a pair. He told a friend, and another order was made. Great product, great price, and most importantly, GREAT company to do business with! Cameraland/Doug will be the first place I check with when I look for any optics in the future. And I am telling all my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbit View Post
    My brother took one look through them and promptly got on the phone and ordered him a pair. He told a friend, and another order was made...
    And that, my friends, is why he is successful!! Way to go Doug!