Thread: Res. Bay 23AUG

Default Res. Bay 23AUG

We had a good time fishing Cane's Head today. Hooked up with 3 Silvers and one small Pink. It was raining all day but the bay was calm and quiet except for all the boats trolling the shores.
    Had most of our luck in the 15 to 30ft range. I reeled up to do a bait check and saw two nice size silvers following my bait right on the top of the water,
    so I let them fight over it and hooked the bigger of the two.
    Sorry no good picts of the fish. I was working the down riggers all day while my wife and friend enjoyed the slow troll.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Solid Silvers in the Bay

Trolled between Thumb Cove and the Iron Door. Limited out (four of us) by 2pm. Not hotter than hot, but solid, consistent action, lots of fish on the sounder. Artificials and herring tied for top results. 20 - 30 feet.

Good Luck!
    The Nozzlehog

Default Solid Silvers in the Bay on Sunday the 23rd

This was yesterday, Sunday the 23rd.

Trolled between Thumb Cove and the Iron Door. Limited out (four of us) by 2pm. Not hotter than hot, but solid, consistent action, lots of fish on the sounder. Artificials and herring tied for top results. 20 - 30 feet.

Good Luck!
    The Nozzlehog

Congrats on your catch. We were out the day before and caught fish. Nothing amazing, but fish nonetheless.
    Thank God for people who don't fish!! Not much would get done without them =)