Thread: I am needing a Picture on my website.

Default I am needing a Picture on my website.

I am attempting a website and am looking for a great picture to use on the front page I am hoping the picture encompasses the joy of alaska and would like to find something that screams outdoors. thankyou guys/gals for your suggetions and PM me if you would like to look at the site for suggetions.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

I have pics of everything from breaching whales to marmots, can you be a tad more specific? You looking for freebies or pro shots?
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

I would like something that I have permission to use.. lol anything professional looking that really captures the essence of the outdoors. I dont possess a camera that can take quality pictures.. any denali pictures or sunset winter pics or great animal landscape shots. I hope that helps.

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

This one kinda grabs me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'll ask Tracy and go from there. Here is one of mine thats OK. We have better but like I say have to ask Tracy first.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    BHA Member
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

that ones good rick... i love the silouette one also.. but the silouette may not turn out to good in lanscape format..

That one is mine your welcome to use it.
    BHA Member