Thread: Ammo Group Buy

Default Ammo Group Buy

Hey guys,

I just wanted to put a feeler out on if anyone would be interested in a group buy on ammo come dividend time.

Whats your thoughts on this?

Default Group Ammo Buy

Well, if my wife don't remove special parts of my anatomy, I might get away with a little bit of 10 mm ammo. I did one of those with 3 other guys last year, or the year before and it went very well. Everyone was happy with the results, but I really went out of my way to provide a LOT of information all along the way. I think that might be key when spending someone else's money. Gun guys might be the worlds worse worriers too considering the type of cargo so to speak.
    Has anyone yet got a feel for what the dividend is going to look like this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Whelenator View Post
    Well, if my wife don't remove special parts of my anatomy, I might get away with a little bit of 10 mm ammo. I did one of those with 3 other guys last year, or the year before and it went very well. Everyone was happy with the results, but I really went out of my way to provide a LOT of information all along the way. I think that might be key when spending someone else's money. Gun guys might be the worlds worse worriers too considering the type of cargo so to speak.
    Has anyone yet got a feel for what the dividend is going to look like this year?
    I agree with ya on that. I was hoping to get an idea of what people are looking for. I'm mostly for .223/5.56 and .45 but if we can get a good vendor who can handle everything, that would be great. I dont really have any experience with this though, so if anyone is better with this, please let me know.

Default Whelenator

are you back in town?

I did a large group buy of 10mm from double tap in July. Went really well. It was done through the ammo dump forum.

I have a box or two I could possibly sell you. One box of .200grn WFNGC.

I'm in for 5.56 if we don't get junk. I'd like to get 9mm defensive rounds, .50 BMG, and .308. Let me know if you need help at all. I've never done anything like this with ammo, but I think we should.

JP

Here's to hoping. So far I have about 10 interested parties between here and arfcom. The consensus for the most part looks like nato calibers so sheepdog ammo out of idaho sounds like a good deal so far.

I'll keep everyone posted as i know more as it gets closer to that time

Quote Originally Posted by Whelenator View Post
    Based on the total dividend allotment being 30% less than last year I am guessing $1000. Next year is gonna suck.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

If the dividend is a decent amount I'd be in the market for some .556 or 7.62. Possibly some .45 as well.

Jon
    Nurse by night, Alaska adventurer by day!

How about some 303 Brit., 30-06, and some 7.62X54R?
    The first two are for my son and I shooting and hunting the last for shooting my M38 for the first time .

Well, the guys I've been talking to are producing nato calibers for the most part. (they also do .40 sw) Upside to it is that they already have some ammo in state so shipping is already taken care of.

What sheepdog carries is: (in assorted flavors)
    .9mm
    .40sw
    .45cp

I'll post more as a hear about it