Thread: Screaming Eagle Archery

Default Screaming Eagle Archery

What can you tell me about their shop? Haven't been in business to long. Has anyone shopped/shot in there? What kind of prices and gear do they have? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Stopped in briefly a while back. Mostly a compound bow place but the owner dose own a Howard Hill longbow. I think he had a 3 or 4 lane shooting range. Sorry that's all I know.
    BHA Member
    Bowyer to the forces of light in the land of the midnight sun.
    The 3 fold way: Every step we take as we walk through life effects, our family, our comunity and ourselves. One should walk thoughtfuly.

Default Screaming Eagle Archery

I bought a new Mathews Hyperlite from them a couple of months ago. They did a fine job setting up the bow and have given excellent service. They seem like good folks! I'll go back again.

Seemed like nice guys. Prices were about 10% higher on most items than Sportsmans except for arrows where they were about even. I'd gladly pay 10% extra to a local shop with knowledge. I bought a Ripcord rest while in there. That's about all I know.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Where are they? Wasilla, Palmer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Where are they? Wasilla, Palmer?
    Wasilla off of KGB on Park

I test fired some bows there and wound up picking up a Scott Shark release last weekend

Let's hear it for another local shop!!! Although I must admit last time I was in Sportsman (in Anchorage) they did a great job taking the time to help me out, certainly wasn't a walmart type job. I only went there because backcountry archery in Anchorage was closed and it was the only time I had open. Still a good experience but I prefer to give the money to a local.

How about an adress and phone # for the new local shop?

Steve

I'm interested in contact info, too.

Also, what bow lines do they sell?

Default Thumbs Up to Screaming Eagle

They got me set up with a new bow at the end of July. They had the bow I was looking for in stock, and got me fully outfitted and tuned up nicely. Great folks to chat and deal with as well. Would certainly do business with them again.

I purchased a Mathews, but believe they have Hoyt as well as a couple others.

Will
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Thumbs up Thumbs up!

Screaming Eagle is a great local shop. The guys are very knowledgeable and personable. I pickup up some broad heads and had my bow tuned up. Great job and quick turnaround time.
    I believe that they have 6-8 Lanes and had a half dozen 3-D targets in the corner as well.
    DJ

Default Contact Info

200 Park Ave, Wasilla AK

(907) 376-2699
    DJ

I went out Sunday and spent an Hour shooting out there. They have a great stock of sights,releases,about anything else you could think of. Professional/class Act out there. I like to see more support of local businesses.