Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Would you take this moose?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks, AK
    Posts
    378

    Question Would you take this moose?

    I found a story of moose with warts. Would you take it?

    http://www.homernews.com/stories/081...s_11_001.shtml

  2. #2
    Member TWB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasilla
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Uglier than sin, but if based off biology that there are no effect on the meat or health risks..I say take this guy out of his misery - I'm sure the other bulls laugh at him. Imagine him taking an antler to the side of one of them things during a joisting match..ouch.

    Almost as bad as being a unihorn
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

  3. #3

    Default

    Good question LMAO! Guess I better ponder on it too since I'm on the Peninsula!!

  4. #4
    Member Marc Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Here he is with a Bright Pink FOB bouncing off his chest...

    If he were in an "any bull" area, of course!

    Taylor

    -[]------->
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    Member Vince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time
    Posts
    8,989

    Default

    i would take this moose with a noose

    i would take this moose with a goose


    i would take this moose mounted in a noose

    i would take this moose sam i am.. i would have that moose turned to ham..




    think of the niffty conversational mount he would make too.. ( at anch airport) LOL every tourist.. thinking moose have herpies!!!!!!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

    meet on face book here

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    516

    Default I a moose here i Anchorage that looked like that.

    It was over on rasberry. Early this spring. I felt bad for him
    Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sterling ,Alaska
    Posts
    252

    Default

    i would take this moose with a noose
    i would take this moose with a goose


    i would take this moose mounted in a noose

    i would take this moose sam i am.. i would have that moose turned to ham..
    sorry man...all out of reps

  8. #8

    Default

    Anybody who wants to shoot one worse than the one in the picture, should go to the swamp along side the east side of the road at the corner of Church Road and Pittman Road. There is a fork horn bull with them bad. He needs put out of his misery.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  9. #9
    Member B-radford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Saw this one here in Anchorage earlier this year


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    141

    Default let it walk i say

    I dont think i could eat it. They say it doesnt infect the meat and is safe to eat but how many people have ate it? You guys split the meat on this one

    soak knives 1hr in 50/50 bleach, on this one 75/25 mix, in fact just throw knife away

  11. #11
    Member greythorn3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Chasin the ladys! away!
    Posts
    2,507

    Default

    woah extra meat. freeze them like little snack packs. maybe the warts if you sliced them thin would make good lunch meat.
    Semper Fi!

  12. #12
    Member atvalaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    camp-go-4-beer fbks
    Posts
    630

    Cool

    i like my moose like i like my beaver..look'in good! i'd pass.
    WHEN IN DOUBT> THROTTLE OUT.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •