Thread: Predictions needed! Silvers over Labor Day!

Default Predictions needed! Silvers over Labor Day!

Ok! Time for me to take the wife & kids for the final camping trip of the year! Any guesses where the silvers will be, on the road system, over the 1st or so week of September? I was thinking maybe the Susitna Landing area to fish the Little Su. It'll be bank fishing as I've got the kids

Default I'm going out at the same time.

I'm gonna head to Whittier or Seward for the silvers. But then again I love rainbows in Byers creek so we may just head up that way to close out the season.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightSunRebel View Post
    I'm gonna head to Whittier or Seward for the silvers. But then again I love rainbows in Byers creek so we may just head up that way to close out the season.

I have not had much luck at Byers creek this year; wonder if it was the water level? Anyway usually it's great fishing so it may have just been not my 2 days Good luck if you head that way!

Hmmm well I'm also going to Seward for Silver....

But I've heard decent reports from the Little Su, SHeep, Jim and Montana as of recent. There should be fish, not sure how bright they will be that late in the year though?
    Thank God for people who don't fish!! Not much would get done without them =)

Are you guys fishing off the shore in Seward or going out on boats?