Thread: Grizzlies up the Steese anyone?

Default Grizzlies up the Steese anyone?

The boys and I are headed out Friday after work for a day up the Steese, and while they are camping Im going to be looking for Bears. If anyone from the board is up that way and see's a Blue 3/4 Chevy Diesel with a Green camper shell stop by and say howdy. Daniel

Default Best of Luck

Daniel,

Hope you all have some luck and if nothing else a little bit of fun......

Gil

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

we'll have to haul them down my way soon Daniel! have fun...
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Thanks Gil... Hey Vince I havent forgot about you and your dog. I wont be gone all weekend If you have time. Just give me a holler when you want to try that dog of your out.

I may be taking my boys that direction for some upland. If so, I'll look for you....have fun and good luck.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel in Ak View Post
    Thanks Gil... Hey Vince I havent forgot about you and your dog. I wont be gone all weekend If you have time. Just give me a holler when you want to try that dog of your out.

headed the other way with the girls this weekend ... we;ll see how well he can keep up with the wheelers... or learn to ride he will.
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by AK DUX View Post
    I may be taking my boys that direction for some upland. If so, I'll look for you....have fun and good luck.
    Looks like where hanging out around here now. But they want to go bird hunting and to the movies now.Guess it doesnt matter as I cant shoot a bear until Sept 1st anyhow.BUt bird hunting is just as fun. Good luck to you and the boys also.