Thread: Ruger p94DC .40 Cal

Default Ruger p94DC .40 Cal

I would like to get some accesories for this pistol seens how I can not get rid of the thing. Does anyone know where I could get things in town or a website that sells springs, triggers, sights, grips, ect? If im going to own it I might as well like it.

Thanks in advance,
    Frank

Try Midway,they will have about every extra you can get for the gun.

Default tell me about the trigger

I ran 50 rounds thru my old P-85 today.
    I have to tell you, in terms of reliability it don't get to much better.
    That stupid thing goes bang every time. I watched one guy a while back with a limp wrist get two stovepipes in it, but to the best of my recolection it has been flawless.
    Its not like my Kimber gold match when it comes to accuracy, I don't know about the more modern ruger P pistols.
    I don't mind the grip, or the sights for that matter but that crazy pull until its ready trigger is just not the best.
    If you find a good solution please share it with us as I would go for a better trigger pull.
    Don't feel to bad about not being able to sell it. I have never sold one I did'nt later wish I still had and that P-85 of mine is a real tank. I don't think it will ever show signs of wear....

Thanks for the input. Yeah the p94 is a real tank man. The DC model is very sturdy and reliable. Its just ugly as sin and It just does not fit my forte.

Quote Originally Posted by BowHunter89 View Post
    Thanks for the input. Yeah the p94 is a real tank man. The DC model is very sturdy and reliable. Its just ugly as sin and It just does not fit my forte.
    That is a good description of most Ruger autos I have had my hands on. They make nice revolvers but the autos just feel clunky to me somehow.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona