Thread: Help me ID this ATV

Default Help me ID this ATV

I'll try and post a pic tomorrow, but... it's supposedly a 95 Polaris 350 4X4. There is no designation on it like Sportsman, Trailblazer, Scrambler etc.
    I'm going to buy it and want to start getting some filters etc. soon so I can use it hunting in 2 weeks. I'm having trouble looking for parts as I don't see a 350cc of this year. Any ideas?
    The owner gets back to give me the paperwork in a week and a half and that doesn't leave me with a lot of time if I wait until then to get the info.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mountaintrekker

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

sit on it... turn handle bars hard right.

get off (left side) and look up in frame area for steering column... the year and ser# should be on a tag up in that left side some where.. that will give the dealer the info you need... back n the old ATC days the tag was on the steering column itself ... but they added a new wheel in 89... so........ it is NEAR THERE..
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

They pretty much used to call them all trail boss's back then. I think they went to the xplorer after that and in the later 90's the sportsman came out. We had a polaris 300 2 cycle. It was pretty much just a polaris 300.

Up to '96 Polaris had the model number on the frame right next to the shift lever on the right hand side. It will be in large numbers and will start with a 'W'. The first two numbers after the 'W' will be the year. Let me know what the full number is and we'll find out exactly what that machine is.

These are the models I found for '95...

Model

AKmud
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/AKmud/213700RMK1-1.jpg

The porcupine is a peacful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....