Thread: seward fishin 4 kids

Default seward fishin 4 kids

I will be in Seward thursday afternoon for a charter trip friday morning was wondering if there are fish in the harbor or off the docks that I could let some small kids fish for. a]Any greenling or cod etc. my boy has a blast catching greenling off the dock in homer. Anyone have any suggestions
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoff156 View Post
    I will be in Seward thursday afternoon for a charter trip friday morning was wondering if there are fish in the harbor or off the docks that I could let some small kids fish for. a]Any greenling or cod etc. my boy has a blast catching greenling off the dock in homer. Anyone have any suggestions
    Thanks
    I've caught a wide variety of fish from most of the common harbors up here, including Seward. Just put a little chunk of herring on a hook and drop it down. You'll almost assuredly get flounder and smaller sculpins. I've caught 20 pound cod, greenling...some with some size, tomcod, even a couple little baby halibut. Fish near the fish cleaning stations and I'd say you have a very good chance at keeping some kids busy.